(Effective and Last Modified July 26, 2023)
Protecting your privacy
Types of Information Collected
When you browse through any Website, certain information about your visit can be collected. We automatically collect and temporarily store the following type of information about your visit:
We use this information to measure the number of visitors to our sites and its various sections and to help make our site more useful to visitors.
We only collect two kinds of information about you when you use our Services: 1. your email address, only if you contact us via a "contact us" form on our webistes; 2. information that does not personally identify you that we automatically collect or that you provide us.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Our definition of non-personally identifiable information is any information that does not personally identify you. Non-personally identifiable information can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. We obtain non-personally identifiable information about you from information that you provide us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. We also automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information from you when you access use our Services. This information can include, among other things, the computer, mobile device or equipment ("Device") you are using, other applications or software you are using, your mobile carrier and mobile network information, your IP addresses or Device identifier, the type of browser (e.g., Safari, Opera, etc.) and operating system you are using (e.g. Android, iOS, etc.), your search queries, and how much you use our Services.
Location Information: As noted, when you use our Services, we may automatically collect certain Device-specific information. This includes the general or specific location of your Device through GPS, Bluetooth or WiFi signals. Before we collect or send location-specific information, it is our practice to ask for your consent. In all instances, you may withdraw your consent by disabling location features for your Device.
HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
(1) Personally Identifiable Information: The personally identifiable information you submit to us (via a Contact Us form) is generally used to carry out your requests, respond to your inquiries, better serve you, or in other ways naturally associated with the circumstances in which you provided the information.
Your personally identifiable information (your email address) will not be shared or sold to any third parties.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We use non-personally identifiable information in a variety of ways. For example, we may use non-personally identifiable information to evaluate use of our Services, track the types of products being purchased, gauge coupon or offer redemption rates, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities, and to improve our Services. We may use your non-personally identifiable information by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from other customers or other sources. It is important to remember that your non-personally identifiable information (whether standing alone or combined with other non-personally identifiable information) is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
(1) Cookies/Web Beacons. We automatically receive and store certain types of non-personally identifiable information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies," "web beacons" (also called "clear gifs" or "pixel tags") and embedded scripts to obtain certain types of information when you use or access our Services. "Cookies" are small files that we transfer to your computer's hard drive or your web browser memory to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide convenience and other features to you. "Web beacons" are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and may be used to track the online movements of users, when an email has been opened, and to provide other information.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze in this manner include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your Device to the Internet; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; your activities our Website, including the products you view or searched for, as well as the URL you come from and go to next (whether this URL is on our Website or not); and cookie number. It is important to note that the cookies and web beacons that we use do not contain and are not tied to personally identifiable information about you.
A couple of important notes about this opt-out tool: (1) it includes all the advertising networks that we may work with, but also many that we do not work with; and (2) it may rely on cookies to ensure that a given advertising network does not collect information about you ("Opt-out Cookies") – an explanation of how Opt-out Cookies work can be found on www.aboutads.info. Therefore, if you use different Device, change web browsers or delete these Opt-out Cookies from your computer, you will need to perform the opt-out task again. In addition, third party mobile applications, such as AppChoices (offered by the Digital Advertising Alliance), may allow you to opt out of preference based advertising via your Device.
(3) Do Not Track Features: Certain internet browsers may offer you the option of providing notice to websites that you do not wish for your online activities to be tracked for preference based advertising purposes ("DNT Notice"). Some browsers are, by default, set to provide a DNT Notice, whether that reflects your preference. Please note that with respect to our Website, we do not take any action based on browser based DNT Notices. If you do not wish to participate in preference based advertising activities, you should follow the simple opt-out process identified above.
D. OTHER USES & INFORMATION
(1) Email Communications: If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send non-public personal information, such as passwords, social security numbers, or bank account information, to us by email. However, aside from our reply to such an email, it is not our standard practice to send you email unless you request a response.
SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS
(1) Children: None of our websites are intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us via this contact form. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 may review and request deletion of such child's personally identifiable information as well as prohibit the use of that information.
(2) California: Beginning January 1, 2005, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not share your personal information with any third party, but to make such a request, you may contact us by clicking the Contact Us link on our Website.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online or through our websites, and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information. In the unfortunate event that your "personally identifiable information" (as the term or similar terms are defined by any applicable law requiring notice upon a security breach) is compromised, we may notify you by e-mail (at our sole and absolute discretion) to the last email address you have provided us in the most expedient time reasonable under the circumstances; provided, however, delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation. You will also receive any notification required by law. From time to time we evaluate new technology for protecting information, and when appropriate, we upgrade our information security systems.
I. CONTACT & OPT-OUT INFORMATION
We will respond to your request and, if applicable and appropriate, make the requested change.